This is a unique gift box set that includes a spent steel mill ball nugget paperweight, a custom handmade carry storage bag, informational story scroll that tells you about the item and has a motivational object lesson about Adversity that ties into the piece.
The spent metal ball will be between 1.5 inches to 2 inches in length and average 6.3 oz in weight. Please choose the number of the nugget that you want when adding it to the cart. The last 2 photos show the nuggets by number.
Each one is uniquely shaped by the mining process. Every few years you may want to treat your steel nugget to prevent rusting.
The bag is made from upcycled upholstery fabric and has a drawstring. The bag shown may vary in fabric and color as supplies change, but will be similar in quality and design.
The text was written and is copyrighted by our shop, it is printed on designer paper and comes rolled and tied with a ribbon. The paper and ribbon may vary as supplies last.
Thank you for shopping at GfitGarbBags High Grade Gifts Section
Below are reviews from previous buyers of High Grade Gifts
Lauren Hafla on Sep 5, 2018
5 out of 5 stars
Was the talk of the retirement party! We did not ever see the finished product but it made quite the splash.
Steel Mill Mining Nugget Gift Set Saying about Adversity, Mining Gift, Father's Day Gift, Gift For Dad, Office Gift, Boss Gift, Gift For Him
sdechris on Dec 11, 2017
5 out of 5 stars
What a great gift. Thank you!
Sandstone Carving Gift Set with Motivational Saying, Boss Gift, Knowledge, Christmas Gift, Secret Santa Gift, Arizona Sandstone, Paperweight
Sammie Tazono on Jun 21, 2017
5 out of 5 stars
I loved it! I'm grateful that it was shipped in the midst of your moving. Timely responses. Character story was cool and ready to display.
Jewelers Loupe, Magnifying Scope, Executive Gift, Boss Gift, Desk Decor, Designer Loupe, Motivational Saying, Character, Conversation Piece
Debra Edwards on Mar 30, 2017
5 out of 5 stars
Beautiful- can't wait to give this gift 🎁
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Dana Romney, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected]
I will do custom orders with fabric I source or using your fabric. Contact me with details of what you would like and I will let you know if I can do it for you and I will give you an estimate on price and time to ship.
Because all of the bags are from made from second hand fabric sources I cannot tell you for sure exactly how to care for them if they for some reason need to be washed. I will include the fabric content to the best of my knowledge in each listing. Most fabrics can be spot cleaned with a damp cloth and most of the fabrics I source can be carefully hand-washed and hung dry.
I clean everything that I use to make the bags. The bags are made in a pet free/smoke free environment, however because I am using recycled materials, I cannot know the complete history of the fabrics. I do not source soiled, smoke smelling or pet hair covered items and I wash the fabrics before use.
For vintage items, refer to the listing for any care instructions.
Your items will be carefully shipped, however since my focus is up-cycling and recycling, any additional packaging paper or notes will be from recycled sources, not new. I do not offer gift wrapping since this is technically what I am selling. ;-) but I am willing to wrap a vintage item in one of my fabric gift bags for you if you buy them together.
I will do my best to measure describe and give you the sizes of the bags and vintage items, but because they are all unique and or hand-made, sizes may vary slightly. Thanks for understanding the uniqueness and characteristics of vintage, up-cycled and re-cycled items.
Our products are vintage and upcycled and one of a kind, please read all details and shop carefully. I am happy to refund or exchange with a similar item if something unseen happens that was caused by us. The buyer cannot make any changes or alterations to the item in order for a return. Item must be returned in the same condition as when shipped. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs If the item is not returned in its original condition to include any tags or original packaging, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
If you live close to me and I know you and you want to pick your items up so you do not have to pay shipping, please message me or get a hold of me before putting the listing in your cart and I will reserve the listing for you and change the shipping.
If you order multiple listings at the same time please refer to the shipping information listed in the details. I will happily combine shipping and reimburse you any shipping overages.