**** PLEASE READ ALL This is a blue face mask in either a light gray blue white dot screen print or a navy retro vintage 70’s paisley print. It is a 3 layer mask with a filter pocket with the option to add a filter (4th layer of protection). Cover fabric is a lighter weight cotton screen print fabric.
1. Blue gray dot
2. Blue Retro Paisley
The masks are cotton fabrics with soft white nylon ear loops (Softer and more comfortable than elastic) **These do contatin LATEX**
**NOSE WIRE NOTE - (I am happy to sew a channel in the mask for you to insert your own nose wire, just leave me a note, this will be a second seam under the top seam that you can access under the filter pocket to insert a nose wire (undo a coated paperclip or use a pipe cleaner)
The lining and filter pocket fabric WILL vary as supplies last but will match and be of the same quality.
*mask on model is a different similar print but style is the same.
This is NOT a medical or surgical mask. These masks are for public use to help you keep your hands off your face and to help preventing your germs from spreading if you cough or sneeze.
Handmade in the USA
Washable and Reusable
Machine washable, wash warm with mild detergent, for best results wash in a mesh washing bag. Lay or hang to dry reshaping while damp.
Ships out in 1-2 business days, standard free shipping is USPS flat, 2 - 6 business days. If you want faster shipping service please upgrade the shipping to Priority mail in the cart during purchase.
SIZES: (see sizing guide below sizes)
To help determine size, measure from ear to ear across the front of the face starting at the back of one ear across under your nose on the upper lip and to the back of the other ear. Use a string and then measure on a flat ruler or use a sewing type tape measure.
Measure Ear to ear in inches
▪️ kids small ages 3 - 5 (smallest mask 9- 10 inches ear to ear
▪️ kids medium ages 6-8 (10-11 inches ear to ear)
▪️Adult Petite smaller mask with ear to ear loops 11 to 12 inches
▪️ Adult Small- 11 to 12 inches ear to ear
▪️ Adult Medium - 12.5 to 13.5
▪️ Adult Large - 14 to 14.5
▪️ Adult Extra Large- 14.5 - 15.5
Note- see separate 2X listing for custom larger size
*Adult Masks S, M and Large are all basically the same size, but the ear loops will vary in length based on these sizes. The petite is slightly smaller and the Extra Large is a little bigger.
For really tall, big or hard to fit, please see my custom made listing. https://etsy.me/2WIkP7P
Masks are made of cotton fabric lined with 100% cotton or mostly cotton fabrics for a comfortable fit.
Masks are not medical masks and, if used alone, offer only a minimal physical barrier.
We make no medical claims with regard to their usage.
Masks do come with the option to insert filters.
If you have any questions, please email me!
ALL SALES FINAL due to the nature of the items for personal use they are not returnable for safety reasons.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Dana Romney, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected]
I will do custom orders with fabric I source or using your fabric. Contact me with details of what you would like and I will let you know if I can do it for you and I will give you an estimate on price and time to ship.
Because all of the bags are from made from second hand fabric sources I cannot tell you for sure exactly how to care for them if they for some reason need to be washed. I will include the fabric content to the best of my knowledge in each listing. Most fabrics can be spot cleaned with a damp cloth and most of the fabrics I source can be carefully hand-washed and hung dry.
I clean everything that I use to make the bags. The bags are made in a pet free/smoke free environment, however because I am using recycled materials, I cannot know the complete history of the fabrics. I do not source soiled, smoke smelling or pet hair covered items and I wash the fabrics before use.
For vintage items, refer to the listing for any care instructions.
Your items will be carefully shipped, however since my focus is up-cycling and recycling, any additional packaging paper or notes will be from recycled sources, not new. I do not offer gift wrapping since this is technically what I am selling. ;-) but I am willing to wrap a vintage item in one of my fabric gift bags for you if you buy them together.
I will do my best to measure describe and give you the sizes of the bags and vintage items, but because they are all unique and or hand-made, sizes may vary slightly. Thanks for understanding the uniqueness and characteristics of vintage, up-cycled and re-cycled items.
Our products are vintage and upcycled and one of a kind, please read all details and shop carefully. I am happy to refund or exchange with a similar item if something unseen happens that was caused by us. The buyer cannot make any changes or alterations to the item in order for a return. Item must be returned in the same condition as when shipped. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs If the item is not returned in its original condition to include any tags or original packaging, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
If you live close to me and I know you and you want to pick your items up so you do not have to pay shipping, please message me or get a hold of me before putting the listing in your cart and I will reserve the listing for you and change the shipping.
If you order multiple listings at the same time please refer to the shipping information listed in the details. I will happily combine shipping and reimburse you any shipping overages.
Apr 23, 2021
My friend I bought it for loves loves the mask. Great work Dana. They are the most comfortable masks 😷 ever Barbara
Jul 2, 2020
I've purchased several masks and they are all high quality and very comfortable!
Jun 25, 2020
May 28, 2020
Great mask fit well. Fast shipping.
May 18, 2020