Hot /cold pack bag made with 100% soft cotton flannel fabrics with a cotton strap handle(s) and secure hook and loop opening/closing top.
These heat/cold bags ship EMPTY so you can:
> save on shipping
> fill with your desired filler (see suggested fillers below)
> empty and wash the bag as needed.
Designed with a handle for positioning, pressure and easy hanging storage.
Great for heat or cold, for back, neck, limbs or menstrual pain. Also great to heat and put in your bed as a feet warmer.
There are two sizes and six fabrics to choose from.
Large with two handles and two inside channels, Measures 5 inches wide by 20 inches long.
Small with one handle - Measures 5 inches wide x 9 - 10 inches long.
Your bag will come with instructions.
Bag Care and Instructions:
FILL: Open top and use a funnel or rolled paper to fill to desired fullness with
-rice, (DO NOT use minute rice, jasmine or long grain is best)
- whole dried corn
- or a blend of grains
Add lavender buds for soothing fragrance, or spray outside of the bag with essential oil mist before heating for more moisture and desired fragrance. Do not get grains wet.
HOT PACK: Microwave for 1-2 minutes. Put a microwave safe mug with water in it during heating to add moisture and prevent scorching. Heat in 30 seconds intervals testing warmth up to 2 minutes. WARNING!! Do not ever microwave for more than 2 minutes!
The grains will add natural moisture for many uses but will eventually dry out. Either add additional moisture with an essential oil spray mist on the outside of the bag or empty and re-fill with fresh grains. Do not allow children heat these unsupervised. Not intended for use by children under 10 years of age.
COLD PACK: Freeze for 1 hour before use.
STORE: in a dry and clean place, on a hook.
CLEAN: for regular use wipe with a slightly damp cloth and hang up to dry, for deeper cleaning EMPTY and machine wash warm on delicate cycle with similar colors and hang to dry. Make sure top is securely closed before washing.
EMPTY: when fill becomes hard and dry or has an odor or case is soiled. Open top and discard fill. (Please Compost fillers). Wash bag as needed following instructions above and refill. This bag should last well with appropriate use.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Dana Romney, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected]
I will do custom orders with fabric I source or using your fabric. Contact me with details of what you would like and I will let you know if I can do it for you and I will give you an estimate on price and time to ship.
Because all of the bags are from made from second hand fabric sources I cannot tell you for sure exactly how to care for them if they for some reason need to be washed. I will include the fabric content to the best of my knowledge in each listing. Most fabrics can be spot cleaned with a damp cloth and most of the fabrics I source can be carefully hand-washed and hung dry.
I clean everything that I use to make the bags. The bags are made in a pet free/smoke free environment, however because I am using recycled materials, I cannot know the complete history of the fabrics. I do not source soiled, smoke smelling or pet hair covered items and I wash the fabrics before use.
For vintage items, refer to the listing for any care instructions.
Your items will be carefully shipped, however since my focus is up-cycling and recycling, any additional packaging paper or notes will be from recycled sources, not new. I do not offer gift wrapping since this is technically what I am selling. ;-) but I am willing to wrap a vintage item in one of my fabric gift bags for you if you buy them together.
I will do my best to measure describe and give you the sizes of the bags and vintage items, but because they are all unique and or hand-made, sizes may vary slightly. Thanks for understanding the uniqueness and characteristics of vintage, up-cycled and re-cycled items.
Our products are vintage and upcycled and one of a kind, please read all details and shop carefully. I am happy to refund or exchange with a similar item if something unseen happens that was caused by us. The buyer cannot make any changes or alterations to the item in order for a return. Item must be returned in the same condition as when shipped. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs If the item is not returned in its original condition to include any tags or original packaging, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
If you live close to me and I know you and you want to pick your items up so you do not have to pay shipping, please message me or get a hold of me before putting the listing in your cart and I will reserve the listing for you and change the shipping.
If you order multiple listings at the same time please refer to the shipping information listed in the details. I will happily combine shipping and reimburse you any shipping overages.
Dec 26, 2021
Dec 26, 2021
Dec 26, 2021
Dec 26, 2021
Beautiful fabric and top quality. Got as Christmas gifts and they all raved about them. Lovely Thank you email and notes from the shop. Love the separate instructions for each piece. Thank you so so much!! I bought 1 in every color!
Dec 19, 2021
Excellent made item. I love the concept. I put jasmine rice in mine. Works well on my sore neck. I also use this as support as I watch tv. I wish it came longer though.